Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What Wall Colour Goes With Black Furniture

(...) (...) (...) So I go sit? Robt

I write this post before, but I really hesitated. The following message is But the last straw that broke the bowl of a long and deeply hidden thoughts.

In parliament he was appointed team for the Promotion of Liberty Media and Conservation Policy in the Social Dialogue Communications. The team has to deal with monitoring the Internet, including, inter alia, political portals and blogosphere. "We have concrete examples of entire pages, or forums that seething hatred, offensive to specific individuals, including those that do not perform public functions" - said Andrzej Jaworski (PiS) - team leader.

I have to be human average intelligence, a relatively sober look at the surrounding reality. I think my sense of humor, albeit often urażające others, is still within the limits considered acceptable. Because of age and so. I have life experience (in my opinion) the necessary distance to the world around me.

But I wonder why:
- the word "Member" I begin to write without the "p" in the beginning,
- my first association with the word "Member" is a "thief" in the long (random) order: cheater, liar, careerist, oszołom, coward, idiot, dunce, dullard, (profanity I do not repeat).
- the word "Diet" reminds me of the "gang", "pigsty", "thriller", "darmozjadami" - are those milder terms. After a while pomyślunku
I know that probably offended a few, maybe several, honest people.
Probably.
Or maybe not? After all, nobody
rather incidental to the Sejm and the Senate misses.

Sometimes - for a cool head - remember the definition of "political party" and "politics."
political party is a voluntary organization of citizens striving to gain or maintain power in the country, or its individual administrative - territorial. Politics
to-put - the team efforts to gain and maintain power .
The definition of the word has nothing to care about the welfare of citizens, honoring promises, honesty, industriousness, reliability. Why
require honesty and promises to meet someone of whom I know that software is lying, cheating and stealing? After all known I personally politicians and the media exactly fit the definition.

parliamentary team name indicates that it will promote freedom of the media and made sure that the principles of social dialogue in the communication. What a deceptive name for a band of inquisitors ... Promoting freedom of communication by setting up the wayward muzzle on his mouth ... Conducting a dialogue with a partner, which seal the lips ... Respect for the principles of dialogue, if conducted on their terms ...
wdupie And I have such a dialogue. About his freedom, how to articulate and express their will decide alone. I will not be intimidated.

PS.
Nieuku bewilderment * and * the protection of personal rights in this country are called police, prosecutors and courts.

Andrzej Jaworski *, Piotr Cybulski, Zbigniew Girzyński, Zbigniew Kozak, Max (?) Kraczkowski, Leonard Krasulski, Tomasz Latos, Kazimierz Smolinski - PiS, Jacek Żalek - PO

0 comments:

Post a Comment