Sunday, March 27, 2011

What Is Diagnosis For Pedal Edema

Achtung! Sensation! Poles are great and the underground heart of the Maya Cinema wspierajom


It is said that men are pigs, the wolf Pole Pole, and our cinema for years distributed about two meters underground. Well, all indications are that the truth is a little different. That is not so bad, because where we the guinea pigs and the wolf, because we have a heart bigger than the ego, and the Polish celluloid corpse was excavated by a breakaway group of gravediggers. Do not believe me? Fucking skeptics ...


proof of this, as the Poles bravely fighting for the future home of cinema, I'll tell you an incredible story. It will not affect the great new talent and great titles flooding the big screen. Because we all know them by heart. Let me go down because of the underground, how unjustly ignored by film critics. Well, a few weeks ago I learned that the education of moviegoers, KAN bosses, the most famous Polish Festival of Amateur and Independent Cinema, begins to organize special screenings in Wroclaw. Screenings of films that have won in recent years are more statues. As the lead personal diary, which I'm very proud of (look for the Allegro for the year), then the event itself as closely as possible in it described somewhere between an afternoon scrambled eggs in lard, and vodka after midnight. Getting down to its essential parts.


"Dear Diary,
(...) The time was 19:20, when I first properly spociły my hands. The popular restaurant with all the speaker's name Insomnia was some 10 minutes on foot . Exactly so, for how much to start was to show. But I could. Almost all the seats were already occupied, so I sat at the bar. Watching movies from that place it later turned out to be rubbing against the avant-garde. Threw a jacket over a chair, like a wet shirt already. I looked around the tables - the young, smiling faces of beer drinkers, and every second of artistically situated on the shoulder scarf. I guess rightly decided to croak like crows, among which I entered. I mean I bought a beer, because the scarf was already too late (left at home). I was so in the poorer part of the audience, but luckily I sat in the place that the eyes are not cast. (...) Me nothing was known about any vulnerability, and the charming bartender about any problems with the projection does not speak. So that these half-hour spin, it's not against the people and for people just. To before the show managed to jump one more beer, so they are more watched. Moreover, it is known that some people like to be late. Well, the team Insomnia patiently waited for those who are already really will not have where to sit. This is the first evidence of the goodness of heart countrymen. Well, but 20 hours, then stood in front of such a young woman. I do not remember whether she had the microphone, but heard nothing. Perhaps not her words, but the silhouette was important here. Does not look like to the attention of the audience, which, after zlustrowaniu it was ready for a decent dose of underground cinema. The first film - what a document was - had quite an intriguing title, namely Mom, dad, God and Satan . But the first thing I saw on the screen, you stamp the PFI. Yes, Polish Film Institute! 'Oh shit' - I thought - 'But I did not appreciate their contribution. " And here comes the fact that Polish cinema gods are already investing in the earliest, most amateur and independent filmmakers in the country. That support not only the mainstream that they are interested in art of film in its entirety. The second is what I saw, that the valves me another positive shock of the evening. This was because the logo of Katowice Film School. Some fool might think it was a scam, the student etudes win amateur and independent festival. But not me. You see dear Diary, enough to associate the facts. How do you remember what the CAN, it is not in danger of consternation. Instead, the tear runs down her cheek with happiness. Behold, it turns out that the Polish Film School public (then there are also prestigious school logo, Łódź) also support the fringe cinema. Namely, that it was not so lonely, and very appreciated by the industry. Film lecturers are investing, you may want to in this way to encourage young angry that their school later seemed. Probably. As if my boat and PFI money on video expounded, then I would be willing to give something back offering them my talent to grind. In other words, the Polish cinema is saved. (...)


at the bar next to me sat a pair of reversed back to the screen. They talked about their daily adventures, some of the planned joint dinner for a week and a bit about what's interesting them at work last met. She was of medium height blonde named Arlene. Name of high brunet unfortunately did not catch, because his words drowned out the sounds I was flying in the movie (what a unlucky). And while we're at the movie ... The left side of the screen obscure to me a pillar, the right side of the second pillar. But I no stranger to avant-garde, so I took my position as a kind of visual experiment. The film was interesting, not only because they would understand the words spoken by the characters, you had to read English subtitles at the bottom of the screen. Somewhere in the middle of the bar, a lady came up and politely asked why are there videos are flying. (...) The author of this picture is probably some medium, or a genius. It seems to be a man who knew exactly that the Polish audience enjoys the session a little bit to drink. And then it is known that parts of the movie can not remember. Well, since the middle somewhere so Mum, Dad and the Baba Yaga repeats. What make things clear for everyone was drunk. The film is over, flying the closing credits. I did not know how many will take a break, so now when I decided to go subtitle for a cigarette. When I returned, another movie, this time the animation was already in the middle. Those pictures looked nice, do not tell you. The next movie it was so crazy that I had to buy another beer, to fully appreciate. I remember very little of it, and how his name for it was sitting next to me such a beautiful girl, that as there is no love in it, I do not know. (...) The blood running down my nose, but luckily I had recently purchased a parcel for such eventualities tissues. 10 years Nashville is the title of another document, this time unless supported by the Lodz Film School. How can you not enjoy again, since the financing of independent and / or amateur turns out to be a permanent thing? Though the voices I heard later that sometimes KAN win in certain categories of studies, which no one confuse the student films. But I instantly do not believe it. I witnessed the obvious goodness of the institution and nobody did not wmówi that their logos mean something else than to support for all needy filmmakers. Maybe this is no logos - if any among the winners KANowych really exist - it's student etudes? Who knows if it's not the way to go. In any event, a documentary about sprzątaczce loving country and America did for me really positive impression. He was admittedly a bit long, but fortunately it has helped me a friend, who decided during the session just to call me. Fellow studying sociology and has a job to write about contemporary heroes cinematography characterizing specific nations. He remembered that bad of me fucker, he asked for his opinion. Then we talked more about how he feels his wife, who is born in a month, and of that I have come up with "umbilical" to celebrate. I fall into that no matter what. Well, but the conversation had to end, and I return to the show. Just for the final ... Nashville came and the movie I remember properly granted. (...) I feel dizzy. (...) Mom? (...)"

0 comments:

Post a Comment