Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Recommendation For Article 15 Counseling Example

Creating an exhibition Excavation, wiosennne cleanup and stuff :-)



G. Tomczak (words and music)

"Tango for voice, orchestra and even a voice "
It was dark, so

little I have seen too much, and I remember;
was dark
I know that I was standing with his head bowed
as it stands in the church;
so: I've not seen, it was dark
but I heard
still that voice, that voice this voice.

Come closer, so I went
as repentant
citizen to representative government;
come closer,
I knew that instant escape
here serves no remedy.
So I went, I listened,
was dark, still thinking
whose that voice, that voice, that voice.

It was not an enemy, because
voice quiet and subtle, but the Polish
and immaculate;
it was not an enemy, it would
once asked me whether my belief
customs.
so it was not an enemy for sure
because over the head, just above me
heard that voice, that voice, that voice. You

you are lucky,
that at that moment you came to live

in the country on the Vistula;
you are lucky.


Your country is lucky,
beautiful, true,
people are helpful, in the hearts of innocent
;
your country happy.

It was dark,
so I could not say who
went wrong period or century;
was dark, it can
Mickiewicz how, for so deftly
romantic faith krzesaƂ;
some unoriented,
because in this country so long loved
was no longer welcome. Maybe

Norwid
because something she wove that somewhere above the planet's tear drops and the graves
leaking;
but how to, how to
knew that his words
anyone here still can not wait;
now in vogue does not shelleying,
filozofy, okryjbidy, whose
so that voice, that voice, that voice.

1989

0 comments:

Post a Comment