Saturday, May 28, 2011

Abercrombie Buffalo Outlet

october-afternoonowo

deal
Well, I have a weakness for the company's October Afternoon papers that I need to be a meter. This is the category, before being cut which still control myself, because I can not imagine that I would miss them. But because of customs clearance is duuuuuża package, or even two:) This time it could run wild:)

I did scrap the challenge of OA - that maps to . Inspiration is everywhere:) As I chose the base paper Complete Set, which was given to me was just one sheet - and probably not touch it at all:) All the elements come from the collection Thrift Shop - even the stamp with the crown:)


A second Work october-afternoonowa , this is my journal entry on the Articles wyzwaniowy today about the Pole-scrapbooks - life choices. Serious business. I mean election. At least for me - maybe some come lightly. I guess it all depends on the weight of things, among which we simply ...


wish you lightness of being:)
Tusia

0 comments:

Post a Comment