Thursday, May 26, 2011

North Face Rosenbauer Jacket

in blues and feminine again

Ano. But I do not think I can remain faithful to one style. Although I tried to settle down lately - but I can not: D I jump from media tags, the female Scrapy: D You see I do not know otherwise:)

Today I show you a scrap to maps Pencil Lines 239 - means the last:)


whole is primarily beautiful and atmospheric collection Crate Paper Company - Portrait . Among the additions are also these wooden shapes . Are very beautiful. As much grief to use:)

time this week - the medication does not even have: (So I'm glad are delighted that one more day and weekend. But I managed to mow the garden today - the jungle has disappeared: D received a me a little bit of civilization. Of course I can not mow these beautiful purple, blue and żółciutkich florets, which grow in my lawn, so I left clumps in places untouched: D The neighbors must think of me hahah: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment