Sunday, May 22, 2011

Babita Tarak Mehta Ringtone



Today is Sunday. Time seemingly lazy - obviously not for me ha! : D My husband and I belong to this kind of people who can not sit still: D we have more ideas than time and than the capacity: D So even half Sunday was devoted to some project. But now finally I can no longer drink coffee and stay a little bit with you.

week ago I started to make entry to the wayfarer Karmeleiro - my colleague from the team Pole-scrapbooks. I beat his breast - something distracted me in the mid-vein is evaporated. Just came back yesterday and let me finish it. What is interesting with its entry fit perfectly in color pątkowego challenges in TCR. Totally not knowing what the range will apply: D Just to convince themselves.

Here
caramel wędrowniczek:




Hopefully Karmelkowi like it:)

And now scrap the TCR - same see that exactly the same colors:)



and convergence:


not tell you anything, but I promised daughter about two weeks ago that I will sew her a doll. Last weekend was built torso, arms and head. This weekend, the whole joined legs: D I was even clothing. As soon as I finish - I'll brag about:)

Kisses
Tusia

0 comments:

Post a Comment